Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

This Christmas we had my whole family in Salt Lake.  The boys loved playing with their cousin Derek, who turned one while he was here.  Dylan was very protective of him, and kept trying to carry him around.  And Jack just enjoyed taking toys away from him.


It snowed ALOT this Christmas, so we took the boys sledding twice over the holiday.



Santa was good to the boys this year. They got a Wii, and spent most of the day playing Rock Band.  I think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids, but Dylan has played the Star Wars Lego game with Mike every day since we got it.  I'm a little nervous that they're becoming video game nerds. 




 All the excitement was too much for Jack, and he passed out on a bench while eating lunch.  Isn't he cute?



3 comments:

Allyson said...

i love the matching jammies! and yes jack is adorable sleeping on the bench. that's a lot of work for a little guy!

looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

The Martone Memories said...

Your boys are so cute. Glad you had a great Christmas! P.S. I see Mike still wearing that Buckeyes shirt. I hope his loyaltys never change!

Angie said...

I am glad you guys had a great christmas and Congratulations on another baby boy! I am so excited for you, your boys are so beautiful. A few names I like Blake, Weston and McCoy. Names are hard, we only had one girl name we both liked so I don't know what we will do if we have another one. I hope your doing great.