Monday, July 14, 2008
Grandma's House
Life has finally slowed down for the Headrick's. We've had a fun and busy 2 months starting with Dana's wedding, then Chris Lamier's wedding (which took us to Cleveland to visit Mike's family for 10 days), and ending with our trip to Tx to see my brother Clay come home from his mission in Brazil and my sister's wedding reception. It was so fun to see all of our family and friends who live out of state. So fun, that as soon as we got home from TX Dylan asked me when we were going to go to Grandma Headrick's house. Then 2 days later he asked me when we were going to go to Grandma Powers' house. When I replied, "We just got back from Grandma's," Dylan said "How about in 2 weeks we'll go." When I told him that Grandma lives far away and we wouldn't be able to go for a long time, he said, "I know Mom... 2 WEEKS." Apparently, two weeks equals a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know how it is. My kids always want to go to grandma's house. We don't go that often and it's only a 4 hour drive.
I would love to have you come back in 2 weeks. Wish we could have you more often. Those boys grow up too fast.
Post a Comment