Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween

I'm finally posting pictures of Halloween.  This is Dylan at school as a white Power Ranger.  I let Dylan pick out his own costume this year, (sad day for Mom) even though I wanted him to go as Woody so he matched his brother.  


Dylan with his friend Zealand.


Jack as Buzz Lightyear.


I included this picture because of the pumpkin in the bottom corner.  Can you guess who that pumpkin is carved like?

3 comments:

Anisa said...

Cute Emmy pics. Glad you finally posted. We missed seeing you on Halloween.

Laura Alvord said...

I love that picture of Jack-all smiles trick or treating. What cute kids you guys have.

tanya said...

Chris likes the pumpkin. That is pretty cool. The boys looks so grown up! I was sad when the girls started wanting to pick out their own costumes. I just want them to stay little - sometimes!