We took the boys on the Polar Express (Heber Valley Railroad) last week. They loved it! It was only a half hour ride to the North Pole (Who knew?). They fed the kids hot chocolate and cookies, and gave everybody a book to read along. We were visited by Santa, Mrs. Claus and some annoying teenage elves.
Santa gave them each a bell, and Mike and I pretended we couldn't hear it, because it was a magic bell. Dylan kept ringing it in our ears to see if we could hear it yet.

4 comments:
So cute! Looks like fun. That is so great that Jack was excited to see Santa because some of my girls have been scared of him in the past and that was not a good experience.
hey! We got your cute christmas card! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog! We have one too check it out dickinsonlife.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
How fun! I think we will do that next year. We have a vintage train here in town that does the polar express. But I want to wait till Samuel is a little older.
Hey Rachel, I got your christmas card and checked out your blog. Mine is wadeandkellylarson.blogspot.com. Bummer that you can't come out to the christmas party. Maybe next year we can actually get together some time.
Post a Comment