Only 4 weeks till I have my baby!!!
We had a fun Easter. My parents came to visit and help decorate eggs. We spent the morning at Misty Bostram's mission reunion, and ate our feast there. Then we went home and the kid's hunted Easter eggs. Then they spent the rest of the day, (and week for that matter) hiding and re-hiding the eggs. I finally threw them away this week. Then the next day we got new carpet, and beds for the boys. Talk about spring cleaning. I feel like I live in a new house, and am organized enough to add another child to the mix.

8 comments:
You look great! I can't believe you only have four weeks left, I am longing for that! I've started nesting too, not new carpet but I did clean them and have been washing baby clothes. It's hard to get too prepared since we don't know what we are having. Let me know if you come to Dallas, that would be exciting!
We can't wait to her more baby news.
I am so excited for to have your next adorable little guy. The photographer I used is Abby, this is her website http://www.akstudio.typepad.com/. She is a great deal and she comes to your home so you don't have to take your newborn out.
You look great. I am so gald you have a blog I get to see how your doing.
You updated your blog!!!
You seem like you're getting ready for this baby... I think he's coming early!
Argh, I really did not enjoy pregnancy, especially those last few weeks. But doesn't it feel good to know it's almost over!!
i'm so jealous that you have a date already. i guess that's the benefit of c-sections. i'm hoping i won't be any later than may 28th since that's a week out. i love the dress you're wearing by the way. i'm counting down the sundays i have left because i have nothing cute to wear.
You look so good! I can't believe you only have a few weeks to go. Are you coming out here again this year to visit? I wish you lived close for a million reasons. I can't wait to see your newest Headrick boy (such a strange concept in our house). Your boys are adorable!
It was so funny because you were telling me that your kids wanted to search for eggs forever and now Meg is asking to find eggs. Maybe she and Jack talked or something.
Friday sounds great. I'm totally down with starting a book club! Let me know time and place and I'll be there.
Post a Comment