The newest addition to our family was born this Memorial Day weekend. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He has dark brown hair and eyes, and a normal sized head (Yea!) He looks a lot like Dylan did. We named him Michael after his father, and Trey because he is our third son.
In case anyone cares, the C-section went fine and I am slowly recovering. I had a spinal headache that required a blood patch. They took blood out of my arm and shot it into my spine. Other than that, I feel like I have had less pain than the previous two. My mom is here helping for 2 weeks, and my grandma is coming this weekend to see him. Then Mike's mom will be here to help after they go home.
It has been so cute to see the boys' reaction to him. Dylan wants to hold him all the time. Jack ignores him most of the time, but usually wants a turn if Dylan gets one.
Sorry this is just the facts. Maybe when I'm not so drugged up, I can write something cute and funny.

10 comments:
Congratulations! Jason got the text saying that he arrived, and glad to know his name! We will have to catch up the next time we are in town!
He is so cute... I need to come and see him!!!
congrats rachel. i had my baby last wednesday. my water broke 15 days early. my little drew isn't too interested in here either. good luck on the recovery.
Congrats! He is so beautiful and Jack looks like a big brother, he has changed so much since I have seen him last. I would love to come and she you and you cute family.
rachel...i know i've got lots of catching up to do with you but in the meantime i wanted to say congratuations to you and mike. your baby michael is so beautiful...all three of your boys are...wow! hope you get to feeling better soon!
noelle d
Congratulations! Meg helped me pick out "Jack Headrick's baby brother" something so we will have to bring it over soon. He is so adorable and tiny looking.
Congrats!! He's a cutie!
Oh my gosh! He is adorable, and I can't wait to see more. I am seriously going to call you soon! I'll let ya recover a bit maybe once we get back from vacation this week.
Congratulations! All of your boys are so darling :)
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went smoothly, if needing to have blood injected into your spine is better than the last two times. I hope all is well. Let me know if there's a day sometime that you need help. Abby and I can come over for the day! Love You.
Post a Comment